The scene is set for Dominic (David Ames) and Lofty’s (Lee Mead) wedding vows renewal ceremony in tonight’s Holby City – but in time-honoured fashion things don’t go according to plan. Various friends and family members are concerned that Lofty’s heart isn’t in it – fans of Holby/Casualty crossovers will be pleased that they include two Casualty favourites.
Meanwhile Chloe (Amy Lennox) has a lot of thinking to do about her own situation and hasn’t even told Ange (Dawn Steele) she’s pregnant yet. And Essie (Kaye Wragg) has a favour to ask of Sacha (Bob Barrett). Here are all the spoilers to look out for.
1. The hospital garden is set up as a winter wonderland for Lofty and Dominic’s big day. Carole (Julia Deakin) has a new hat, Ange has a new fascinator, but the excitement is marred early on when Essie gives Dominic some leaflets about adoption he’s asked her for. Lofty’s not happy at all – which makes him wonder whether he and Dominic are rushing things again.
2. Chloe has her own decisions to make about her pregnancy – the first of which is how to tell Ange about it.
3. Essie and Isla finds themselves homeless after an accident, but surely good old Sacha will come to the rescue and offer them a place to stay?
4. Chloe is unsettled when Evan’s sister Phoebe (Daisy Wood-Davis) turns up again and seems to be taking far too much interest in Chloe’s baby. It’s time for some hard truths – but is Phoebe ready to listen when Chloe tells her what sort of man Evan was?
5. Casualty fans will be happy to see two familiar faces from the ED. Max Walker (Jamie Davis) has come all the way from America to play his guitar at Lofty and Dominic’s ceremony – but it isn’t long before he finds himself being admitted to AAU as a patient. What’s happened, and more importantly, if you’re a Casualty fan – what news has he got about him and Zoe? Robyn (Amanda Henderson) also comes up from the ED to support Lofty on his big day. Can his two old friends help Lofty to work out what he wants?
6. Sacha’s daughter Beka (Francesca Barrett) needs Sacha’s help with a medical problem and an emotional one. And when Sacha realises he might have made a mistake inviting Essie to stay, he enlists his daughter’s assistance to sort the situation out.
7. As the wedding ceremony approaches, Carole is worried about Dominic and everyone else is worried about Lofty, and Ange is nowhere to be found (sadly no sign of Sheilagh Chiltern either)… Is it going to be happy-ever-after for Dofty or is there another twist in the tale?
Sue Haasler is the author of five novels and the official BBC Holby City book, which you can read about here.Source: Read Full Article